The candidates are required to bring:
- Proof of having number of years experience in the relevant field as desired for the said post in the advertisement.
- A passport size photo, all ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, mark sheets and testimonials from 10th standard onward along with a complete set of self attested copies regarding Educational Qualifications and Experience for verification.
- Project Report / Thesis / Publications.
- In case you are employed in a Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous Office/Establishment, you must bring your 'No Objection Certificate' from the cadre controlling authority. If your application was forwarded THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL you must bring a copy of note under which your application has been forwarded to this office.
- In case you are a departmental candidate i.e. already employed in DRDO, Min. of Defence on regular basis, you must bring NOC from Directorate of Personnel, DRDO HQs.
- In case you are serving Army / Navy / Air force, you must bring 'NOC' from MS Branch (Army HQ) / Directorate of Personnel (Naval HQ) / DPA (Air HQ) respectively. Retired officer from concerned armed forces must bring the relieving certificate/documentary proof for claiming age relaxation.
Yes, you are allowed to give presentation.